Helping men build successful lives.
GPC Men is a company of Christian men who strive for reality in our relationships. Working together, we tackle the practical issues that all men face: balanced living, correct priorities and issues of the heart.
Some of the desires at the core of every man’s heart are to produce, to prosper, and to succeed at what he does. God planted these desires in men when He gave the command to“be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it, take dominion…”
Relationship is the Key
When we as men aren’t in a close relationship with God and with other like-minded brothers, we can be tempted to try and prove ourselves. Or, get caught up in the rat race and try to gain our worth from our achievements and acquisitions. Or, give-in to the pleasures of this life, or a number of other unhealthy pursuits. All of which can result in an unbalanced and stressed life that produces broken relationships, deteriorating health, and a loss of peace. Men can feel isolated, alone, and unfulfilled.
Tackling the Issues
At the Gathering Place Church we tackle the issues men face head-on with faith in God’s Word, prayer, and friendship. We value the divine design in each man; and, together we partner to help each other build successful lives to the glory of God.
- A warrior is trained
- A warrior stands with other warriors
- A warrior is proficient
- A warrior serves a commander
- Saturday 7 am morning prayer at Hilltop park – more details below – 9711 Oviedo Way, San Diego, CA 92129 Directions
- Men’s connect group -Mondays 6:30pm in Poway Email for details. (on break for summer)
- Men’s annual advance
- Triads/huddles… a group of guys commit to meet regularly and allow each other to speak into their lives. The guys, nurture, train, and disciple each other. The guys form their own triad, and set the schedule they meet. Chris Preitaur is currently in a triad/huddle and has agreed to speak with/advise any one interested in forming a triad.
Men’s Prayer Saturdays – 7:00 am – 8:00 am Hilltop Park
Les Meredith – (619) 993-7731 – email