Retreat postponed – we will keep you updated with the new date. You are welcome to request a refund or keep your money in to see if the new dates work.
GPC Women’s Retreat – date to be determined
Retreats are so refreshing and re-firing. This year we are returning to the beautiful facility in Ramona for more wonderful times of worship, rest, fellowship and great teaching and prayer.
Please contact the retreat planning team at email@example.com to reserve your spot. Overnight and day passes available. Contact us soon if you are interested by filling out the form below.
Cost for 2 nights and 5 meals is $165.00
Currently spots are filled. Fill in contact form below if you would like to be on a list for possible openings.
|Arrival||any time after 4pm||Breakfast 8am|
|Dinner||6pm||Leave for church 9am|
|Day Pass attendees arrive||9:30am|
2:45-3:45pm *Special gathering for those who want – see below
* Julie McClean and Kristina Williams will facilitate a discussion:
“The Workplace: a place for God to work out His plan for our lives”.
A discussion about women seeking and glorifying the Lord in the marketplace/workforce.
1) Seeking the Lord for direction to carry out duties/activities/tasks to glorify Him. Colossians 3:23
2) Bringing hope to a workplace i.e. light and salt. Matthew 5: 13-17
What are we doing or can do to forward 1) and 2)? What are the hindrances?
Let’s seek the Lord together for direction and sharing.
ABOUT THE RETREAT LOCATION
Failla Villa has all the comforts of home…and more. MUCH MORE! Nestled on a hill with breezes and views all around. Well appointed, comfortable living in every room! Okay, we have to admit, it’s just plain gorgeous, we love our home and we know you will too.
4000 square feet.
- Living room with fireplace. Living room opens up to the patio lounge with pool and jacquzzi area.
- Formal dining room with fireplace.
- Large, fully equipped kitchen. Kitchen counter seating as well as a breakfast table.
- Large family room with fireplace. TV and wi-fi. Family room open up to a large outside courtyard for BBQ and lounging around the water fountain.
- The “Book Nook” is the cozy library with views and breezes from all sides.
- Billiards room
- Ping Pong
- Weight Room in garage
- Laundry room
- Half bath off the kitchen
- Bedroom #1 has 2 twin beds and private full bathroom
- Bedroom #2 has 2 twin beds and a private full bathroom
- Bedroom #3 has 2 twin beds and a private full bathroom
- Master room has a king size bed, 2 twin beds, futon sleeper, fireplace and full private bathroom.
- Poolside bedroom. Sleeps 3. TV, refrigerator, private bathroom.