GPC Women’s Retreat April 5-7, 2019
Retreats are so refreshing and re-firing. This year we are returning to the beautiful facility in Ramona for more wonderful times of worship, rest, fellowship and great teaching and prayer.
Please contact the retreat planning team at email@example.com if you are interested in attending with a day pass ($80). We are also planning another women’s event soon due to the great response for the retreat so stay tuned.
Guest Speaker – Susan Howard
Directions:directions to Womens retreat from east county
directions to Failla Villa from north county
|Arrival||any time after 4pm||Breakfast 8am|
|Dinner||6pm||Leave for church 9am|
|Day Pass attendees arrive||9:30am|
ABOUT THE RETREAT LOCATION
Failla Villa has all the comforts of home…and more. MUCH MORE! Nestled on a hill with breezes and views all around. Well appointed, comfortable living in every room! Okay, we have to admit, it’s just plain gorgeous, we love our home and we know you will too.
4000 square feet.
- Living room with fireplace. Living room opens up to the patio lounge with pool and jacquzzi area.
- Formal dining room with fireplace.
- Large, fully equipped kitchen. Kitchen counter seating as well as a breakfast table.
- Large family room with fireplace. TV and wi-fi. Family room open up to a large outside courtyard for BBQ and lounging around the water fountain.
- The “Book Nook” is the cozy library with views and breezes from all sides.
- Billiards room
- Ping Pong
- Weight Room in garage
- Laundry room
- Half bath off the kitchen
- Bedroom #1 has 2 twin beds and private full bathroom
- Bedroom #2 has 2 twin beds and a private full bathroom
- Bedroom #3 has 2 twin beds and a private full bathroom
- Master room has a king size bed, 2 twin beds, futon sleeper, fireplace and full private bathroom.
- Poolside bedroom. Sleeps 3. TV, refrigerator, private bathroom.