Join us for this special one-day prayer event with the purpose of seeking the blessing of God on San Diego and beyond.
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
People, pastors, churches, and city officials from all over the county are coming together in unity as we call out to God and pray for businesses to be restored, families to be reunited, the sick to be healed, and so much more.
Let’s take a step of faith together and see how God will move through the faithful prayers of the men and women in our communities on this historic day.
- Prayer is from 9am-10am.
- Come a little early to park and find your spot to pray along Carmel Mtn Rd.
- There is ample parking on either side of the Carmel Mtn Rd/115 Bridge: Olive Garden, Marie Calendars, CPK, 7-11…
- Here is a Google Earth link. https://earth.google.
email@example.com,-117. 08239467,199.68320052a,89. 61365577d,35y,-0.84232698h,59. 99914031t,0r
- You can find a spot to pray on either side of Carmel Mtn Rd. The center spot will be the bridge.
- We will pray from 9am-10am.
- You will be given prayer points. You don’t have to use them but they will be available.
- There will be special prayer booklets for the children to enjoy.
- No protesting.
- No signs.
- Bring something to kneel on.
- Bring a hat or umbrella for the sun.
- Obey social distancing guidelines
- Be ready to call out to God and expect Him to answer us!
Register here (but not required, it will help us know how many people are coming on June 20.)
Sign Up To Attend
For more details see: http://www.wepraysandiego.com